Friday, April 2, 2010

Any way the wind blows

So the new website is done. Ta da!

Well, almost, almost done. But that's the nature of websites, there’s always something else you can do. I’ll continue to work on improving it over time but for now everything is there and all the buttons an’ stuff work. So let’s go!

Now the next thing I have to do is pack up all my subscribers from feedburner etc. to bring with me. I’ll take some time over this because I really don’t want to leave anyone behind. There’s always one who had to nip back to use the loo at the last minute or go get something to eat.

Anyway the most important thing is, if you don’t hear from me again, please come find me and re subscribe. I'll miss you otherwise.

I willl post the new website address here before we go like a bread crumb trail for blog readers lost in the cyber woods.

Rob named this painting after a JJ Cale song (apparently)

16x16 inch oil on stretched canvas