Saturday, April 10, 2010

This blog has moved to www.roisinofarrell.com

new blog address is http://www.roisinofarrell.com/

So today is the day!

We’re off, the bags are in the truck and the engine is running. I have a bit of a wobbly tummy but it will be fine if we can all just get there and I don’t leave anyone behind on the doorstep!

So here are all the relevant details:

If you are a follower on Google friends connect:
Please come over to the new website here and join up again. I know some of you have already so thank you if you have.

If you get my posts by email:
This should be the last one you get from the every other day paintings.blogspot link. If everything works (fingers and toes crossed) you should get the next one from roisinofarrell.com. If you don’t get any emails ever again from me, please would you mind terribly, entering your email address in again on the new site?

Finally if you are here for the first time:
Hi, welcome and to see more paintings and posts, come to my new website at http://www.roisinofarrell.com/

3 comments:

Pam Holnback said...

Hi, I am here for the first time. I love this photo!

Teresa said...

I'm so happy to be acquainted with an artist of "impeccable pedigree"! Love your paintings!

AnaVar said...

Hi! I just found your blog, and reading older posts.. I love your work! I'll visit your new blog too!