Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Heather landscapes



To Buy
Unframed painting €70    $99 USD $109 CAD
Shipping €10 worldwide




Framed Painting €105      $155 USD $165 CAD
Shipping €15 Worldwide
























It never rains but it pours. That's four paintings in three days. I did both of these little landscapes from a photo, at a class today. The image was quite dark and moody but I also wanted to use lots of colour.

It's funny how it goes. I came to last week's class feeling very tired and not in good form and I knew that anything I did was going to be dragged out of me. Today's class, on the other hand, was a joy. Not sure if the difference shows in the results but the expeirience was completely different. I guess for the time being my plan is to paint regardless of my mood. I can always wipe over anyway right!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Am enjoying your Heather landscapes Ró ...
the vigorous application of glorious colour!
xxx
p