Sunday, November 29, 2009

In the Pink


Ok. This is more me. Much of what I'm doing here is an excerise in learning. Brushwork, technique, practice etc. This painting feels like what I'd be doing if it was just for me, without the shoulda, woulda, coulda's.

It's been a long day and once again it was dark by the time I finished. So I'll wait to photograph the final painting in the morning daylight.

It's been a busy weekend. I spent from 9.30am to about 6pm yesterday, first at the doctor's and then at Crumlin Children's hospital with Aoife. She may have a scarphoid fracture
 in her wrist. I say "may" because after nine hours, three doctors and 5 xrays, they couldn't be sure! They gave her a temporarty cast and said "let's redo the xray's in 4 days".  Sure, I said, what else have I to be doing!

SOLD

No comments: