Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mr. Frawley takes a nap


Feeling sleepy? There's a nap for that!

Well. I think I've managed to persuade my family to holiday in Lahinch this summer. I have been campaigning solidly for a few weeks now and the votes are almost in.

The other candidate is a lovely house in Marseille who's family is interested in a house swap. Something we've done a number of times with great sucess, however I just don't have the energy or the will to clean behind the toilets this year!

So Lahinch it is (for me anyway) I am dropping "surf school" casually within hearing of the kids and hoping that will clinch it.

Anyway, as I'm thinking all things Lahinch here's a little painting of a tiny bar/shop in Lahinch where the owner is often seen taking the air outside. A bit of a gem really.

6x6inch oil on gesso bord €195

1 comment:

Victor Errington said...

I love it Roisin. A lovely painting and typical of an oldy bits and pieces shop. Well done.
Vic.