Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cock of the hoop


This one is from a photo taken by my sister during a visit home this summer. We had lunch at a place called McCreddin Village at Brook lodge and this cheeky chap was strutting his stuff about the place. He even came into the pub at one stage.
Anyway I hope this will be the start of a kind of collaboration of sorts with my sister who is a very talented amateur photographer.

Posts may be a little on the scarce as Christmas is descending fast and (never mind Santa) the mother in law is coming! In my case this means much tiding to be done and some baking. This is alarming as my house looks like a giant has picked it up, shook it and placed it back down where it was.

To Buy
Unframed painting €70      $99 USD  $109 CAD  £65GBP
Shipping €10 worldwide



Framed Painting €105      $155 USD  $165 CAD  £95UK
Shipping €15 Worldwide


No comments: