Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tree line in snow




Picture the scene.. Me and three kids, snow as far as the eye can see, frozen lake, plastic sleighs,... and child no. 2 looses our car keys! Long story and minor frost bite injuries later I find them just as I am about to call mountain rescue! So in all the excitement not many photos taken for painting, my ulterior motive for going up there in the first place. However I did get manage a few. This is of the same line of trees from "Walk in Snow” but a little ways up the lane.
To Buy
Unframed painting €70      $99 USD  $109 CAD  £65GBP
Shipping €10 worldwide



Framed Painting €105      $155 USD  $165 CAD  £95UK
Shipping €15 Worldwide




When a painted the one below "Walk in Snow” I was in two minds about the figure and after a couple of comments about it I decide to go ahead and remove it. So here it is again without the figure. Better?

No comments: